Event Name: Food for Spam
Deadline for Submissions: 31 March 2015
Who is Eligible for Entry? Anyone who follows the rules. That being said, I would love for members of the Blogging 101 class to take part, as their own concerns (and those of classmates) are still fresh in their minds.
1. Create a screen shot tutorial on any question you have seen asked by newbie bloggers and post it on your site.
2. Please link to this page specifically, in order to create a ping-back. This is needed in order to alert me of your submission. If your ping-back does not show up within 48 hours, please contact me, using the contact form below, to trouble shoot.
<a href="https://theconsideratespammer.wordpress.com/"><img src="https://theconsideratespammer.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/spam-tins.jpg" alt="" width="300" height="300" /></a>
Your entry will not be valid until the ping-back is moderated. (I need to have a quick look whether you followed the rules and whether your site contains generally objectionable material.)
1. The three entries with the highest total of likes and social media shares will be the winners for the competition and will be featured prominently on this page.
2. I will choose up to three “Editor’s Pick” winners, at my sole discretion.
Editors Pick winners will have their screenshot tutorial reblogged on this site and will be featured prominently on this page.
3. Although my tutorials will be pinged to this site, they will NOT be eligible as winners.
1. Acceptance of an entry does not constitute endorsement of any site. Use your best judgement. All actions are taken at your own risk.
2. Please respect copyright.
3. Be genuinely helpful.
4. I may update these terms if necessary.
The Really Exciting Part! The Entries: