This article has some screen shots of how to set up your “Links” widgets (properly).
Question: The widget chooses for me which links appear. How do I fix this??
Other useful stuff to know:
- I sort by Link ID because then I can manually control the order in which I want the links to appear.
- You can also sort by Link ranking, if you added Link Rankings to step 3 (and if all your links do not have the same ranking, obviously!)
- I like to show the Link Description. This option is not ticked by default.
- You can choose the number of links to show, if you want to limit the size of your blogroll.
- The link widget will now display only the specific links in the particular category you chose.
P.S. To see how this Link Widget ends up looking, visit Paddastoel.